The Oxlife Independence® takes POC performance to the next level. With patented EnergySmart® technology, it boasts the longest battery life in class, and delivers over three times the flow of the leading POC. With the Oxlife Independence by your side you will enjoy unlimited oxygen. No longer constrained by the limitation of tanks, the world is yours. Feel free to travel – airplanes, cruise ships, rental cars, and hotels.
With your Oxlife Independence POC you will enjoy:
- Best battery life in class
- Continuous flow up to 3.0 LPM for safe sleep
- An integrated cart and POC that stores under a plane seat without disassembly
- A two-battery configuration allowing you to swap batteries while the machine is running
- Better vehicle performance with DC run power on all settings and run + charge up to 2.0 LPM continuous and 4.0 pulse.
- Two times the oxygen pulse volume per setting compared to the leading POC
With DNA Technology, the Oxlife Indpendence is the world’s first smart POC. We stay connected to your POC to ensure it runs optimally.
With the Oxlife Independence by your side, you will enjoy unlimited oxygen. No longer constrained by the limitation of tanks, the world is yours. Feel free to travel — airplanes, cruise ships, rental cars and hotels.
We stand by our quality and engineering, offering a five-year warranty on our device.
Experience next-level service and support with connected devices.
Easily portable and FAA approved for all domestic travel.
- Dimensions: height: 20.2” • width: 10.9” • depth: 8”
- Weight device: 16.7 lbs • battery: 1.35 lbs/each
- Pulse settings: 0.5-6.0 in 0.5 increments (8mL-96mL)
- 0.5-3.0 LPM in continuous mode in 0.5 LPM increments
- Battery duration: 5.75 hours @ 2 pulse
- Sound level @ 2.0 pulse 40 dBA
- Recharge time: 1.5 hours – 1 battery • 2.5 hours – 2 batteries
- Purity: 87%-95.6% at sea level on all settings
- Pressure: 5psig +/- 1 psig (34 +/- 7 kPa)
- AC power universal input: 100-240 VAC • 50-60 Hz • 2 amps
- Output: 24 volts • 6.3 amps
- DC power: 12 -15 VDC • 10 amps
- Operating temperature: 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Altitude operating range: 0 – 13,123 feet (0 – 4,000 meters)
- Transport/storage temperature: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Transport/storage humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Five (5) year warranty on POC • one (1) year on accessories/battery